Being a Market Research company we have natives as translators because we understand for multi-language surveys it is very important that the sense of the questionnaire is not lost while translation.
While conducting research in different countries it is imperative that the research carries the same meaning and impact in each language.There is where our native translators fill the gap. They help in translations without losing the impact.
Capabilities Specific To Market Research Translation Are:
• Questionnaires both Online and offline
• Telephonic interview
• Open-ended responses
• Research Briefings
• Telephone scripts
• Technical Surveys
• Research Reports
• Organizational in-house surveys
Website localization is the process of adapting an existing website to the local culture and language of the target market
Why Website Localization?
• More than 70% of internet users are non- English users. English users are little over 25%.
If your target a proportion non- English users market to your site, your business will benefit substantially.
• Website visitors are 4 times more likely to purchase from a website in their language.
• Translating a website expands customer base and generates a revenue stream for a you
• Queries submitted to Google in languages other than English amount to more than 50% of total queries. Over 1/3rd of such queries are submitted in a European language other than English (Google Zeitgeist, 2003)
• A multilingual website is an excellent way to test the international online market before substantial investments are incurred in foreign market development. It helps equally in other business strategies such as new product development, diversification et al.
• We understand the nature of your business and then recommend the languages in which you should get your website translated for maximum benefit. After understanding your language requirements, we start the planning process of translation and the phases that will be involved and key factors to be kept in mind for a multilingual web presence.
• We will translate some of your key pages into your required language. This approach helps in cost savings by careful analysis of effect and response before the entire website is translated.
• Complete website translation requires a blend of technical and linguistic skills. Our professional team works closely with you to provide a comprehensive website solution which will incorporate both cultural differences and relevant industry terminologies.
How do we do it
• Only native translators or bilingual translators having native level proficiency. We have good pool of translators. we provide translation covering Indian, Asian, European, Latin American and African Languages
• Domain-Specific translation
• Time-bound delivery of projects
• Competitive prices
• Over 250 languages
What is Software Localization?
Software internationalization is the process of designing a software application so that it can be adapted to various languages and regions without engineering changes. This then requires Software Localization which is a process of adapting internationalized software for a specific region or language by adding locale specific components and translating text.
Why Choose Software Localization?
Our world class Software Localization process includes:
• Localization Engineering Building including build environment replication, source control and life management, dialog resizing, build and test iterations, bug regression and virus- free golden mastering.
• Translation of all user interface elements, such as strings, dialogs, menus and error messages; translation of user assistance components such as Help, online documentation, printed manuals and packaging
• Testing and quality assurance including compatibility testing, functionality testing, usability testing, internationalization testing, and localization testing.
Software Localization Services for Manual And Online Help:
• Structured XML
• FrameMaker, Pagemaker, InDesign, QuarkXpress
• MS Word, MS Publishe
• RTF, SGML, HTML, XML(Flare, RoboHelp, Wiki…….)
• Single source environments for online help, manuals, and webhelp
What we offer
• Localization Auditing
• Localization Planning & Strategy
• Localization Methods and Process
• Source Files
• Binary File
• Dialog Box, Resizing, Build, Compilation
• Testing and Quality Assurance
• Screen Capture, Crystal Reports
Technical documents are texts pertaining to technological subject areas or texts relating to practical application of scientific and technological information. It requires the technical translator to have a high level of subject knowledge and mastery of relevant terminologies and writing conventions. It is interesting to note that by output, it is the largest subset out of all possible types of professional translation.
How Technical Translation Is Done At Decisive-Research:
The importance of consistent terminology in technical translation, for e.g. in patents, as well as highly formulaic and repetitive nature of technical writing makes use of computer- aided translation or machine translation with the use of translation memories and terminology databases especially appropriate and to a great extent inevitable. At Decisive-Research, we have invested heavily in latest technological tools that aid our pool of human translators in delivering a high quality, consistent, accurate and speedy translation. Our project management tools have the ability to simultaneously refer to multiple translation memories, via internet- enabled, high performance translation memory (TM) database server or file based TMs.With our vast network of expert technical translators, we have been able to develop our own translation memories for major industries like Healthcare, Education and Training etc.
Types of Technical documents LC have translated so far
• Technical Manuals
• Pre sale and post sale booklets
• Product literature
• CAD drawings
• Other Marketing materials
• Installation manuals
• Maintenance manuals
• Engineering specifications
• Service manuals
• User guides
• Product literature
• Safety manuals( for print and interactive media)